MICHAEL F. SIMON CAREERS
Are you a Craftsman who pays attention to detail who wants to join a highly skilled team to build and remodel team to build and remodel some of the nicest homes in Dane County? Then you might be the right person to work with us!
If you are the next member of our team, you are a lead carpenter with a desire to do work you can “Show Off to Your Mom”!
Job Description — Experienced Carpenter
- A safe work environment
- To exercise your skills and creativity
- A company focused on teamwork and communication
- An enthusiastic team to lead
- The ability to create awesome outcomes.
- To take great care of our customers
- To work in a company that thrives on ideas and concepts
This role requires a motivated self-starter who can hit the ground running, quickly learning and mastering our unique value proposition and installation process, overcoming challenges and generating results. Specifically, this will include:
- Ability to read floor plans and elevations
- Strong finish carpentry skills
- Ability to follow our 5 rules of culture
- Ability to work as a team member and problem solve
- Ability to use power equipment and tools
- General construction knowledge: process, management, etc.
- Nights, weekends, and holidays off
- 401K plan with employer match
- Health & dental options for you and your family
- Profit-sharing program
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Wellness reimbursement
- Recognition and awards
- Work with an amazing team of like-minded A-players who are changing the world one home at a time
- Live in the Madison area
- Command of the English language – written and verbal
- Strong phone and personal presence
- Comfortable with office technology, CRM, and smartphones
- Outstanding personal and professional references
- License and clean driving record
If you fit our description above, we are probably the exact right place for you to work. We want the best of the best who bring their energy, heart, and passion to everything they do. If that sounds like you, apply today! Please fill out the application at the link below.