If you’re an experienced Project Manager looking to build and remodel some of the nicest homes in Dane County, you might be the right person to work with us!
If you are the next member of our team, you are an experienced project manager with a desire to help build and remodel the best homes in the area!
- A safe work environment
- To exercise your skills and creativity.
- A company focused on teamwork and communication.
- An enthusiastic team to lead
- The ability to create awesome outcomes
- To take great care of our customers
- To work in a company that thrives on ideas and concepts.
This role requires a motivated self-starter who can hit the ground running, quickly learning and mastering our unique value proposition and installation process, overcoming challenges and generating results. Specifically, this will include:
- Managing multiple fast-paced jobs and overseeing onsite managers
- Preparing project schedules
- Ensure jobs perform within budget, complete on time and ideally with a zero punch list
- Be highly skilled in negotiating, problem-solving, and analyzing and mitigating risks
- Having extensive knowledge of building products, construction processes, means and methods
- Preparing professional written documents and communications.
- Flexible schedule
- Growth, advancement, recognition, and awards
- Generous vacation and holiday schedule
- Work with an amazing team of like-minded A-players who are changing the world one house at a time
- Company vehicle, phone, tablet
- More personal and professional growth than you can imagine
- Live in the Madison area
- Command of the English language – written and verbal
- Strong phone and personal presence
- Comfortable with office technology, CRM, and smartphones
- Outstanding personal and professional references
- License and clean driving record
If you fit our description above, we are probably the exact right place for you to work. We want the best of the best who bring their energy, heart, and passion to everything they do. If that sounds like you, apply today! Please fill out the application at the link below.